How Prince’s Words of Wisdom Continue to Guide Kat Dyson in Both Music and Life
How a young Jerry Hubbard JR witnessed the birth of the Minneapolis sound and was determined to become a part of it
How one small ad changed the direction of Scott McCullough’s life
Jeff Munson reminisces on his time at Paisley Park
Kimberly Arland remembers her “season” of friendship.
This exclusive design is based on artist Troy Gua’s painting “It’s In Your Heart” from his portal series exploring love, acceptance, harmony and positivity through windows, doors and other light sources in everyday places.
We listened to our supporters requests and have the videos, stories and panel recordings you asked for. New content and special surprises coming….but you must be registered at prnalumni.org!
Discover the answers to these questions and more…
- Did Prince really stay awake for 4 days straight? Could anyone ever outlast him?
- What “being ready” really meant for a member of Prince’s staff.
- How he made us want for ourselves, the kind of high level of excellence he demanded of himself.
- How did having a boss with such high expectations for greatness create obstacles that ultimately benefited us in our careers?
- That Prince’s philanthropic vision is as long as his career, and how his vision of helping others inspired us to continue his mission on our own.